Product Name: Tile Display Stands For Exhibition Display CE922
Product description: If you need this Tile Display Stands For Exhibition Display CE922, please choose our company for more information. This product can also be called ceramic tile display systems，Tile Display Stands.
Product detailsTsianfan is a Tile Display Stands Manufacturers, specilized in producing ceramic tile display racks,floor tile display rack,tile display shelves ideas,mosaic tile display rack,sliding tile display rack,drawer sliding tiles display racks,waterfall tile display rack,tile showroom display racks with 10 years export and producing experience. All of the style can be customized according to your showroom size and your Door Display Rack Design.
Tile Display Stands For Exhibition Display CE922
ceramic tile display systems
Number of panels
1.Q: I am really intereted in the design as in your picture,what is the price?
A: Thank you for your interest. But we do not have a fixed price, as all our designs can be 100% customized to meet your requirements(including dimension, color, logo,etc.).
So, the price is based on your requirement details.
2.Q:We have one kind of display rack in our showroom,but I can not find it in your website.
I can send you some pictures or dimension datas ,can you make it for us?
A: Yes,of course.
3.Q: How can I get a quotation of my interest designs?
a: Dear, you just need to provide below information:
b.your sample size for each rack;
c.samples quantity you want to display in each rack;
d.hom many racks do you need;
e.rack color you like;
f.need logo printed or not.
4.Q:Can you make us a sample for test?
A:Yes, we can. But you need to pay the sample cost and the transportation cost.
Would that be ok with you?
5.Q: What is the MOQ?
A: Based on the design.
6.Q: What is the payment term?
A: T/T , Paypal
Always 30% prepaid, when production finish, pay the rest 70%.
7.Q:What is the delivery time?
A: Based on the order quantity. Generally 15-20 days after confirmed drawing.
We welcome your inquiry!
If you are interested in this merchandising dispaly, we will do our best to provide the solution with the best quality and price.
Tsianfan design and manufacture Tile Display Stands, stone, wood and laminate flooring products etc.
Made specifically to suit your specification, our display racks can hold tiles of any size.
All you have to do is decide what size sample you want to display and how many pieces you require - we'll take care of the rest.
Please kindly share your Business Card with us when sending the inquiry, otherwise we are not able to send you any formal quotation.
Please trust us that we won't send you any unwanted Emails, and we will always keep your contact information confidential.
Thanks for your kind attention, we are now ready to bring you satisfactory.